Very competitive salary package (£45-55k depending on experience).Based in London or Home Counties (work from home). For work mainly in London and the South East.Benefits – 28 days holiday (which includes Bank/Public Holidays) + pension.
Due to expanding business FCS-live are looking to grow their Fire Safety Engineering Team. Working on some of the most publicised projects here in the UK, you will be tasked with preparing technically strong Fire Safety Strategies for the consultancy’s award-winning clients on a range of various building types.Role Responsibilities
• Preparing Fire Strategies, Fire Audits of new and existing buildings
• Fire Risk Assessments and Risk Analysis
• Monitoring contractors work
• Fire Safety Management
• Preparation of Bids and Proposals
• Some business developmentCandidate Requirements
• Relevant degree in Fire Engineering
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience within a Consultancy Environment
• Membership to the Institute of Fire Engineers
• Strong IT (CFD modelling desirable) and report writing skills
• Working towards or a desire to become a Chartered engineerContact Emma on 0333 0433 833 or email@example.com.